- Persistent cough
- Heavy congestion
- Sore throat
- Swollen glands
- Colored discharge (from nose, eyes, or ears)
- Unexplained rash or any skin infection
If your child exhibits any of these symptoms while in the Playland, we will contact you immediately. Please make sure your child is symptom-free for a period of 24 hours before you bring him/her into the Playland.
The Playland is committed to keeping our facilities clean and we desire to protect your child and others from sickness and germ sharing to keep families healthy and happy. The Playland is cleaned daily with a deep clean day scheduled every Thursday.
Welcome to the Holland Playland. A free playground hub where the Holland community
can meet and do life together.
The Holland Playland will Amplify Hope and Life in the community by creating a place where families can enjoy unhurried time with one another.
HOURS OF PLAY
Sunday • 12 - 3PM
Monday • 9AM - 1PM
Tuesday • 9AM - 1PM
Wednesday • 9AM - 1PM
Thursday • CLOSED
Friday • 5PM - 8PM
Saturday • 9AM - 1PM
Holland Playland will be closed for the following holidays:
April 7 (Good Friday), May 26 - 29 (Memorial Day Weekend), July 3 - 4 (Independence Day),
September 1 - 4 (Labor Day Weekend), November 24 (Thanksgiving),
and December 24 - January 1, 2024 (Christmas + New Year's)
The primary Playland is for ages 2 to 11.
The crawlers play area is for children 6 months old to 2 years old.
Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
Adults must have an accompanying child to enter.
Please remove shoes and wear socks while playing.
Please be considerate of others.
Food is not permitted in the Playland. However, drinks are welcome.
On heavy traffic days, please limit your visit to two hours.
The Playland cannot be reserved for parties or special events. If you would like to reserve a nearby room, please contact our events coordinator at (616) 392-7083. Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
Please do not bring your child to Playland if he/she has any of the following symptoms
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Playland Free?
- Absolutely! The Playland is a free resource for community use.
Do I need to register in order to use the Playland?
- Yes. In order to keep children and families safe, we require guests to register their contact information.
Can I drop my kids off and run errands?
- No. Parents and guardians must supervise their children while they use the Playland. Think of it like you would any public park.
Who can take my child to the Playland?
- As long as your child has a caretaker over the age of 18, they are free to play! Your baby sitter or older kids are welcome to accompany your child as long as they are legally adults.
What ages of children can use the Playland?
- Children ages 2 to 11 can use the large Playland. The Playland is also equipped with an area for children 6 months to 2 years.
Where do I park when I arrive?
- The Playland can be accessed most easily from entrance D. Parking lot 4 is the recommended lot.
Are there restrooms in the Playland?
- There is a family restroom and changing station in the Playland, along with chairs, tables and benches. A shoe cubby is also provided to store your children’s shoes.
Is there a place I can buy lunch while at the Playland?
- Yes! Please enjoy lunch or snacks served at the Gathering Grounds while at the Playland.
Can I bring food into the Playland?
- Food is not permitted in the Playland. However, drinks are welcome.
Can I reserve the Playland for events like Birthday Parties?
- No. The Playland cannot be reserved for private events. However, outlying support rooms can be scheduled with the facilities team and your party is encouraged to use the Playland. Your group will simply not have the Playland exclusively. The Playland facilities team can be reached at (616) 392-7083 for reservations. Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
Additional questions can be submitted to email@example.com
Directions & Parking
The Playland is located at Central Wesleyan Church. Playland guests are encouraged to park in lot 4 and enter through entrance D.
Get Connected at Central
At Central, we are With God, In Community and On Mission. We want you to find your community here. To see the full list of classes and groups at Central, click here.
Bible Study Fellowship (BSF)
BSF is an in-depth, interdenominational bible study. Our Women's Day class meets during the school year on Wednesday mornings in the Chapel (with classes for children birth-kindergarten meeting in preschool classrooms).
If you have any questions or are interested in registering, please contact our Class Administrator Chris Grego at firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love to meet you!
M&Ms (Moms & Mentors) is a group of young moms and mentor women who get together once a week to talk about God’s Word—as it relates to life and parenting—and fellowship with one another. This is a great opportunity for moms to explore life and faith issues while meeting others who have similar experiences and questions. We invite you to take a break from your busy schedule to join other moms for fresh insight and encouragement through our interactive small group discussion of a variety of topics. We meet Tuesdays at 9:15AM – 11:15 a.m. (structured play available). Free childcare is provided.There is no weekly at-home preparation required.
Learn more and register
If you have any questions or need help, stop by and talk with one of our Playland volunteers or email us at email@example.com
While the kids play, you are welcome to check out the Gathering Grounds, our coffee shop and hang-out place. The Gathering Grounds is adjacent to the Playland so you are never leaving the Playland area.
It is the perfect place to grab a snack and a hot or a cold drink and a simple meal. With free Wi-Fi, you can get your work done or catch up with friends.
GATHERING GROUNDS CAFE HOURSCAFE HOURS
Mon | Tues • 9AM – 1:30PM
Wed • 9AM – 1:30PM & 5PM - 8PM
Thurs | Fri • CLOSED
Sat • 9AM – 1:30PM
Sun • 8AM – 1:30PM